In a hotel bar talking to some strangers the other night the red wine turned conversation to ‘funny stuff I thought only I did’ and turns out, we’re not alone. How many of them do you do?
- Write lol at the end of an IM or text to take the tension out of serious or boring crap we type.
- When I’ve opened a loaf of bread, stare at the ‘Fresh Clip’ things, sneer, spin the bag of bread and tuck the flap in.
- Check behind the shower curtain every time you go in the bathroom.
- Say a word too often so it starts to sound weird and not like a real word at all.
- If I go somewhere with different coloured tiles, choose one to step on and pretend the other ones are lava.
Got any more that you think you just might be alone with, but suspect other do it to?