So the new year is here and Kennedy Towers is bustling with so many exciting projects it’s unreal. Here’s an insight as to some of the stuff (that I’m allowed to talk about) that is happening right now:
- Finalising my confidence home-study course recordings in the studio.
- Mr. Persuasion re-brand. That will be launching this week here.
- Packaging design and construction for the confidence course
- Organising a high-end mastermind for people in my industry (mind reader-types)
- Writing a 90min presentation on internet psychology called Three Internet Thrashing Strategies to deliver the end of this month in Washington DC.
- Writing a 4 and a half hour workshop on Video Persuasion, that I’m giving in Washington DC at the end of the month.
- Heading to Edinburgh this Saturday.
- Toastmasters tonight.
- Working with a client on the implementation of some psychological stuff in on their website.
- Another client is having me work on their TV ads – very exciting.
- Meetings with the team (Who, by the way are now Amanda, Sarah and Angela…and we’re going to be recruiting another in the next 60 days.)
- Deciding whether to die the hair back to white…
- AND, considering taking a certain young lady by surprise and taking her to dinner.
That’s a lot ey? Did I mention that all of this is happening this month, and I also have 6 corporate entertainment after dinner gigs too. And a blog to keep up with. And my weekly Kennection newsletter to send out.
Want something done? Give it to a busy person. Another busy person. I’m too busy.